- SXSW 2022- “The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent” is Hilarious & Heartfelt: Film Reviewby Noah RamerAfter a string of successful independent features like Mandy, Color Out of Space, and Pig, superstar Nicolas Cage is truly back (not that he ever left) in the gut-busting comedy, […]
- CIFF 2021- “Hit the Road” Is the Best Directorial Debut of the Year: Film Capsule Reviewby Noah RamerMove aside Green Book! Panah Panahi’s Hit the Road is the most emotionally-impactful road trip films of recent memory and quite possibly the best directorial debut of the year. A […]
- “Cow”- An Incredible Minimalistic Exploration of the Bovine Form: Film Reviewby Noah RamerAnimal documentaries are as common as the amount of fish in the Pacific Ocean. Yet nearly all of them find a way to put humanity at the forefront, either by […]
- “Return to Space” Boldly Goes Where Documentaries Have Gone Many Times Before: Film Reviewby Noah RamerBetween Free Solo and The Rescue, directors Jimmy Chin & Elizabeth Chai Vasarhelyi have become synonymous with heart-pounding documentaries that show the resilience and perseverance of the human spirit. As […]
- “Pirates” Is A 90s Rockin’ Romp: Film Reviewby Noah RamerIn the 1990s, the use of pirate radio (i.e. running a radio broadcast without a proper license) was integral for up-and-coming musicians and DJs to hone their craft and build […]
Get our latest reviews delivered directly to your inbox.